Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017



THE RUMBLE
Start story here: On 1967 in U.S.A Washington DC there were 2 gangs having a rumble one of the gangs were Greasers and the other gang was Socs. The reason why there was a big fight/rumble was because one of the greasers members got beaten up by the Socs gang and when they came back the same Greasers member who got beaten up got a knife and stabbed one of the Socs and actually killed the man. So when the Socs new what happened the Socs wanted to fight with the greasers .So that was the reason why the Socs and the greasers had a fight and a big RUMBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.