Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

COMPOSING DIARY

 what type of composition are you going to work on? I am working on a group performance with Jaedon and Junior 
 
which bits yous composing
Junior-Piano
Vaione-Guitar
Jaedon-  Singer

we are doing our island song cause we always wanted to do it.

we are going to work on lyrics

1st of june
what have you worked on this week?
we have worked on our first verse and chorus

what is working?
we are all working together. we just need harmony's
what is the focus for next week?
How all the parts are going to sync

8th of june
what is the most  difficult process?
The chorus and how to shorten the first verse,

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.