Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Should boxing be a classified sport//


I think that boxing should be a classified sport because there are a lot of people that love the sport and plus it is very entertaining to see big star fighters to fight while people sit there and enjoy the fight. Also Boxing is one of the best spots and entertainment sport in the world also people would pay lots of money to watch two people fight in the ring. Even in New Zealand we have one of the best boxing fighters in the world and his name is joseph parker and he represents us all the way and that’s what people like and what the people like about them is there life style ,attitude, personality and that is why i think that boxing should be classified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.