Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

PPL HOMELESS

GROUP NAME; "Say no more"
TOPIC WE HAVE CHOSEN: Helping the homeless
THE ISSUE THAT I HAVE CHOSEN; Homeless people being hungry
THINK ABOUT A BIG PICTURE THAT YOU WILL SOLVE THIS ISSUE: Have a sports tournament to fund raise for the homeless.
The desire of our impact project is to make a homeless persons day and to know that we are if they are in need
WEBSITES WE HAVE ACCESSED;

www.salvationarmy.org.nz/our-community/faith-in.../a-safe-place-to-start-again



www.cinch.org.nz/categories/a-z/h/1648/entries

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.