Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

FORTH ACTION PLAN 4#


Fourth and final action plan!

Steps needed to achieve the goal.
What will help us achieve this goal?(Enablers)
Possible barriers and how they could be overcome.
Who is responsible for this step?
Date this step will be achieved by.
ASk the principle if we could borrow some money from the school and use it for a 2$ sausage sizzle and use our profit to donate to charity or homeless
Ask for help and support.
If we don’t get any money from the principle we can ask our family and friends if they can give us a hand
THE PRInciple
End of this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.